The EDDYSENSOR is a sensor for basic detection problems. Process control at a reasonable price. The EDDYSENSOR is a very basic eddy current sensor that steps in when other sensors such as proximity switches and light barriers fail to do the job.
Features of the EDDYSENSOR
- Specialized on simple testing problems requiring a single sensor.
- Delayed signal output capabilities.
- Clear bar graph display of signal.
Applications for the EDDYSENSOR
- When annealing, EDDYSENSOR detects cracks in material entering an annealing unit to prevent unwanted gas flow
- In mantling processes, it detects the joints connecting the individual tubes under the mantling for cutting.
- In strip galvanizing, it locates the butt welds linking the sheet metal strips.