Fokker Bondtester Model 90
The latest model in the Fokker Bondtester family is the model 90.In the Fokker Bondtester 90, microprocessor technology and state-of-the-art display technology are combined with the proven characteristics of its predecessors. The Fokker Bondtester 90 is a highly flexible tool used in laboratories as well as in the field without compromise to measuring quality or handling characteristics.
Features of the Fokker Bondtester 90
- Easy operation through Flexible Menu Control and Smart Knob.
- Bond tester resonance image is displayed on an electro-luminescence screen
- Numerical display of A-scale (resonance frequency shift) and B-scale (impedance) values
- Preprogrammable measurement settings displayed on screen.
- Data storage of 4000 numerical + 50 graphical inspection results.
- Automatic calibration on instrument and probe
- Limit warning indicators on instrument and probe
- Serial interface for computer control and data transfer
- Suitable for field operation
- Portable (battery operated)
- Probe cable length up to 10 m (33 ft)
- Limit warning and remote control on probe
- Wide operational temperature range.
Wide range of applications
The Fokker Bondtester 90 is used for inspection of:
- Adhesively bonded sheet metal structures
- Sheet-to-honeycomb bonded metal and composite assemblies
- Bonds between composite materials: carbon fiber, boron fiber, glass fiber, fiber aluminum laminates (GLARE and ARALL)
- Delaminations, voids and porosities in composite materials
- Brazed honeycomb
- Thickness measurement
Fokker Bondtester Repair & Calibration
DreDNT Industries provides repair and calibration services for the Fokker Bondtester models 70, 80 and 90.The repairs and calibrations are made in co-operation with Fokker ELMO BV in Hoogerheide, The Netherlands.Please contact us for further details and shipping instructions.